Yoga Healing from The Heart


Stretch your boundaries, go deeper into yourself than you ever thought imaginable.....
Live life to your greatest potential...



If you have gotten hooked on yoga and have been practicing yoga for few years, you may feel that you'd like to complete a teacher certification course. 

Even if you do not plan to teaching. A good training program will deepen your practice and increase your knowledge of anatomy, philosophy, sequencing and alignment. 

End of 2014, I resigned from my professional work to do traveling quite long and also registered myself for  RYT 200hrs at Indonesia Yoga School (IYS), Jakarta. 



It was the best thing of mine. 


RYT stands for Registered Yoga Teacher. These letters behind a yoga teacher's name mean the teacher has complete a 200-hour Yoga Alliance registered teacher-training program and has registered himself/herself with the Yoga Alliance. 


And for The Teachers who receive more training may register as E-RYT.  


Heres some photographs for remember 


Yoga Anatomy 

My awesome classmates 

Yoga bible 

How to adjust student on your class
Self practice to deepen the pose

Class room at IYS, Gandaria, Jakarta

Now, I am confident to say I'm professional yoga instructor.


 My first private class after Teacher Training. 


Happy Yoga,  Namaste


ET

Labels: , , ,